Tuesday 14 July 2015

Fairly Light, Fairy Bright


 I have had a few rather darker projects I have been working on lately, for the store, so it was nice to get out and see something bright and beautiful. One of my new favorite spots in SL is The Outer Garden. I am drawn back to this place every week. The curator of the garden is always adding things, and changing the different areas. Every once in a while I will even come across an interesting avatar.

Today I am wearing the new Group Gift from BlueMoon Enterprise. It is a dual layer dress, which comes with it's own matching fairy wings, which I chose not to wear. I threw on these wings from Deviance, which are actually a common gacha prize, made from mesh, which flutter when you fly, and have different metal options. Another little gacha goodie is my necklace, which comes from Velvet Whip.


The Wicked Peach has a new home, with a new store layout on it's new sim. The sim is beautifully landscaped, and while I may not have posed there for today's post, you will be seeing me their sometime in the near future.

The reason why I am talking about this? I am wearing the Joli Group Gift Skin here, which is a grey tone. But I don't look grey, do I? Nope, that is because I have one a fantasy tint, from The Wicked Peach, which transforms any skin into something else. This is an easy way to spruce up your free skins you collect. The colour I am wearing here is Moss. The skin tinter comes in a variety of colours, allowing you to customize you look with endless possibilities. View some of the other colours HERE. The Tinters support Maitreya, Slink, Omega Appliers as well as System Layers.

Enjoy the reopening of The Wicked Peach, and the new sim, HERE.

Credits

Hair - The Stringer Mausoleum - Helmet Head in Genoa
Hairbase - Adoness -  Shaved Swirls in Teal
Skin - Joli - Raquel Skin in Grey Tone/Bare Makeup - Group Gift (Free to Join)
Tinter - The Wicked Peach - Fantasy Tint in Moss
Eyes - Banana Banshee - Mermaid Eyes in 2/Dark - L$10 @ Fit for a Princess
Lashes - Chemistry - Long Eyelashes - L$1
Makeup 1(Liner) - Joli - Cateye Liner - Group Gift (Free to Join)
Makeup 2(Eyeshadow) - Zibska - Celia Carnivale 01 - Body Art Hunt
Makeup 3(Lipgloss) - [B][S] - Gloss 0.1 - Free
 Hands - Slink - Casual Pose
Nail Appliers - La Boheme - Tiki Gold Nails - SL Free&Offer Group Gift (Free to Join)
Dress - BlueMoon Enterprise - Summer Fae Dress - Group Gift (Free to Join)
Necklace - Velvet Whip - Flask Necklace in Blue - Common Gacha Prize @ Mainstore
Wings - Deviance - Sidhe Wings in Bluebell - Common Gacha Prize @ Mainstore
Fairy Dust - Deviance - Titania Fairy Dust

Poses by Kirin

Location - The Outer Garden