Saturday 9 May 2015

Put your hands up!


There is a Gangsta Fair going on in Second life right now. I wasn't really sure I wanted to be Gangsta, but I thought I'd go anyway, and see what it was all about.

The event ends on the 25th of May.


There is a bit of a hunt as well as a few free gifts.

Credits

Shape - External Appearance Shapes - L$1 Instore Deal
Skin - Deluxe Body Factory - Gangsta Fair Hunt Item
Hair - Moon - Lucky Board
Hairbase - Mudskin - Store Group Gift (Join Free for a Limited Time)
Eyes - Avi-Glam - Gangsta Fair Hunt Item
Lashes - BC Designs - L$1 SL Marketplace Deal
Outfit(every other thing on me, including the gun!) - Brii Underground Wear - L$1 Gangsta Fair Booth Promo

Pose Prop can be found at this awesome free Photo Studio. Please be considerate of the sim's rating, don't do nude shoots.