Wednesday 8 April 2015

Fling all the things to me!


As was posted previously, if you TP to the Shop Free*Style location, you will find a whole bunch of goodies for you, hidden in eggs, from various designers, celebrating the holiday just past, as well as spring in general.

The items are not overtly holiday related, so it is still worth it to come and see what you can find.

All you have to do is touch the eggs, and a folder will be passed to you.


These runners from Duh! they really are the same size, I am not sure what happened with the shot, but the one looks bigger than the other. Darn perspective! 


Credits

Shape - Insane - Free Instore Gift
Hair - Exile - Not Free
Skin - Sacrelicious - Fling My Things Hunt @ Shop Free*Style
Eyes - Banana Banshee - Fling My Things Hunt @ Shop Free*Style
Makeup - Adore&Abhor - Fling My Things Hunt @ Shop Free*Style
Hands - Slink - Not Free
Hands&Leg Fades - Orc Inc. - Not Free
Nail Appliers - Somnia - Fling My Things Hunt @ Shop Free*Style
Outfit - Sn@tch - Fling My Things Hunt @ Shop Free*Style
Runners - Duh! - Fling My Things Hunt @ Shop Free*Style
Bag - Little Llama - Fling My Things Hunt @ Shop Free*Style
Horns - Chus! - Free Instore Gift

Pose can be found at Shop Free*Style, where there are a bunch of pose packs ranging from Free to L$50.