Thursday 19 March 2015

Mono Splash


Sometimes you never know what will inspire an outfit. Today it was these metallic eyes I found at some random Asian Mini-mall. I have since lost the landmark to said mall, but luckily the eyes were still out at Frozen Night.

These eyes are called Raptor, and they do have the lizard like quality to them. They are only L$10, and there are a few more eyes for the same. Sort of like a texture tester of sorts. Not in your budget? that is fine, there is a totally free set of eyes at the front counter, which are blue. There are a few other things there as well, for free.

I was wearing these free Nail Appliers from Glaze, and noticed how well they worked with the new lips from no.7, for Level Up, which opened today. I am not sure how much longer these appliers will be available for, so please hurry on up to the store.

A theme sort of started, once I picked up the new Group Gift from Azul. I decided I had to find some jewelry to go with the emerging look, and found that the Twisted Hunt gift from Cyrious worked out really well, had the retro feel to it. The pendant is animated, the little face sort of looks like it is either talking or screaming at you.

Not free, but I wouldn't be a good little blogger if I didn't continue to talk about Skin Fair 2015. To complete my Monochrome look, I have the new skin, Leviosa, from PixyStix. I also have the Exotic Eyeliner Eagle from no.7, which I put their normal fine liner on over top, to bring in some more red. I had planned on putting on some free hair, but what I had on from my previous outfit just worked out too well. This style is Ragnarok, from Adoness. The hairbase it by Adoness as well, and has a really wicked tattoo on it, even if you can't see it at all, haha.

Well that was more talking than I normally do on here. Time for the goods!

Credits

Shape - .love. - L$1 SL Marketplace Deal
Hair - Adoness - Not Free
Hairbase - Adoness - Not Free
Skin - PixyStix - NEW @ Skin Fair 2015 (50% off)
Eyes - Frozen Night - L$10 Instore Deal
Lashes - AlaskaMetro - L$5 SL Marketplace Deal
Makeup 1(Under Eyeliner) - no.7 - NEW @ Skin Fair 2015
Makeup 2(Over Eyeliner) - no.7 - NEW @ Skin Fair 2015
Makeup 3(Lips) - no.7 - NEW @ Level Up
Hands - Slink - Not Free
Nail Appliers - Glaze - SL F&O Group Gift (Free to Join)
Dress - Azul - Instore Group Gift (Free to Join)
Necklace - Cyrious - Twisted Hunt Item

Pose can be found at Shop Free*Style, where there are a bunch of pose packs ranging from Free to L$50.