Thursday 2 October 2014

KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!



I decided to do the Bling Hunt, because it was a shorter one, and I was intrigued. We oldies often refer to bling, and it is almost like a sl pop culture swearword of sorts.

I had fun with the hunt. I have to admit, I am an avid hunter, often doing them more for the hunt, than for the items.

Most of the items are things I personally would never use. There was a god awful lot of pink. I just wanted to set all the cute, pink human stuff on fire.

But I know you guys like pink, so here it is.

It did give me an excuse to use my seldom donned jubblies.



The key emits sparkles! Make it DIE!



I even found you some nails to match. Lets hope they don't melt too badly.

Credits

Hair - The Stringer Mausoleum - Unreleased
Skin - Zodiaco - Alcyone in Makeup 4 - L$10
Eyes - Chus! - Cursed Lenses in Princess - Free
Lashes - Redgrave - - Not Free
Hands - Slink - Casual - Not Free
Nail Appliers - Flair - CherryBomb Pack - Free
 Breasts - Lolas - Tango Mirage - Not Free
Outfit - 1 Hundred - Shimmer Set in Strawberry - The Bling Hunt
Backpack&Necklace - Epic - Heart Lock in Strawberry - The Bling Hunt

Poses - Diesel Works - Variety of Static Poses - The Bling Hunt