Tuesday 12 August 2014

For the love of pastel

Hello! Everyone and their aunt knows about the free colour pack available at Truth at the moment. Nonetheless, I am going to blog it one more time as a bit of pastel love never hurt anyone! I adore the new pastel colours and normally I'm quite hard to please!

For the love of pastel
Their newest hair "Jinx" is available for free in Pastels in order to try out the wonderful new colour options.

I've teamed this hair with accessories from one of my favourite shops on the grid; The Sugar Garden. While the group does cost to join (350L) it enables you to get masses of wonderful group gifts and store credit when purchasing.

So I hope you like my incredibly cute look today!
Have a great day,
Fay
x

Hair: Truth - Jinx - Pastel - Free
Skin: .tsg. Hope :: X tone :: (With Pink Fuel lipgloss)
Eyes: .tsg. Dark Skies - Pink - Group gift *Fee to join*
Hands:
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Victory

Bow: .tsg. Gigi Hairbow - Eyeball Rainbow - Group gift *Fee to join*
Skeleton hands: Truth -  Clover Skelly Hands - *Included with Clover hair style*
Jumper dress: Perch - Snuggle Shirt - Pink Moony {XXS}
Necklace:  +Spellbound+ Eat Me Cookie Necklace // Pink/Lilac - Gacha *Now instore*