Saturday 26 October 2013

Calico's annual hair hunt and free skin from Frick!

Calico Pumpkin Hunt (5)

I'm so happy to be making this post! Yesterday I got to spend time doing the annual Calico Creations Pumpkin Hunt. I did not find all 50ish pumpkins, but I did find at least 20. I'm showing three of the things I found here, the two hairs and this adorable huggy candy corn from ~silentsparrow~. Go to the sim and find the not-even-hidden pumpkins, and have an enormous new hair wardrobe. Some of the hairs are mesh, some are flexi, all are fabulous.

I'm also wearing shoes from Schadenfreude, group gift shoes that come in two great colors. They smile at me, these shoes, with an eeevil grin. The shoes suit Slink feet, which is good, because...

Frick made a freebie green witch skin with Slink appliers! I love you, Fricka Morgath! More free/dollarbie things from her shop include my eyes, from a store hunt, and my Halloween-colored Slink applier nails. I LOVE THIS SEASON.  SLURLs below.

Calico Pumpkin Hunt (6)

Free/group gifts from Schadenfreude:
Treat bucket: Annual Halloween treat pumpkin!
Hat: Schadenfreude treat bucket Buckle Witch Hat
Heels: Schadenfreude group gift (250L to join group) Dreamlander Heels in Jaundice

From the Calico Pumpkin Hunt:
Hair: Calico Creations Pumpkin Hunt hair - Crystal
More hair: Calico Creations Pumpkin Hunt hair Aaliyah with face jewels
Huggy corn: (Hugging) Candy Spooky Friend ~silentsparrow~ (wear me) from the Calico Creations Pumpkin Hunt

From Frick:
Skin: Frick Fathom Witch Skin freebie with Slink appliers
Nails: Frick store hunt Slink nail appliers in Halloween colors
Eyes: Halloween dollarbie Hunt Eyes - Cruel Eyes - Green

Not free:
Dress: LouLou&Co Dress Ginger Skull (black) for Horrorfest
ISD Death's Grip Choker and Earrings in Nightshade for Horrorfest
Tattoo: White Widow Reign of Fire in Snow
Hands: Slink Hands Female - Gesture
Feet: Slink Female Feet - M - Barefeet rigged